The Office of the Dean of Students maintains and administers the University Student Code of Conduct, serves as a student advocate, provides assistance to students in crisis, and supports students by directing services and programs that enhance students' education and provide life-enriching experiences.
Why would you contact the Dean of Students Office?
- You are extremely ill and will be missing class for an extended period of time
- You have questions about campus policies or procedures
- You are concerned about the well-being of a student
- You want to report a concerning incident
- You don't know where to go and need guidance
We strive to provide a safe, respectful, and supportive campus community. We serve as a resource and advocate for students, and we can offer assistance when they do not know where to turn.
The Office of the Dean of Students has three primary functions: to administer the Student Code of Conduct, to support students in crisis through the CARE Team, and to promote student growth and development through educational and prevention programming.